Greyhound Racing Tips
Our resident tipsters will be looking through the form guides to dig out those all-important winners. Make sure you come back to have a look what they are tipping up for future greyhound racing.
Yolo To Reign In Epic Derby At Wimbledon
NEWINN YOLO sparkled in front of the Sky Sports cameras when storming to a six-length victory in the Pin Point Recruitment Stakes at Newcastle a few weeks ago and Pat Rosney's superstar can blossom on the big stage once again and is the one to be with an epic 2015 Greyhound Derby.
A gallant runner-up in the Racing Post Juvenile at Wimbledon in March, the October 2012 dog has shown that he can not only blaze a trail on the bunny, but can also battle his way through the field from off the pace, so with the early part of the competition all about qualification then Rosney's charge can continue to qualify.
A sparkling 33/1 shot with William Hill, who have a terrific Second Chance Offer, he marks sensational value in a wide open market, and if he can produce his best form at Plough Lane can be a major player for Rosney and is our star bet for the £250,000 prize.
With such a bumper field set to congregate at Wimbledon over four fabulous days of first round action, which kicks off on Wednesday, then we are treated to some lofty prices and a 66/1 shot that jumps off the page is ROMANY ROUGE, who can progress to the latter stages.
Richard Devenish's charge has only been out of the first three on a handful of occasions, and the Ladbrokes Puppy Derby finalist will be doing all his best work in the latter stages of the race, so can continue to qualify, as, providing the gaps open up, he will be challenging around the last couple of bends.
2015 Greyhound Derby Tips
2015 Greyhound Derby Betting
Greyhound Tipping Clues
Tipping a winner is always difficult, especially when the action is live on Sky Sports, as some of the top greyhound talents around are contesting some ultra-competitive competitions.
However, we will try to put you on the right track with some pointers for picking those all-important greyhound winners.
- Check the dog's previous form at the track
- Look towards a greyhounds who has good recent form
- Mark Wallis and Charlie Lister are names to watch out for when the action is shown on Sky Sports
- Look for a dog with early pace to make the first bend in front
- Trap draws can sometimes play a huge part in a race, so make sure you have chosen a dog who has good form from the allocated trap
|17:50 | 17:53 | 17:56 | 17:59 | 18:02 | 18:05 | 18:50 | 18:53 | 18:56 | 18:59 | 19:02 | 19:05 | 19:50 | 19:53 | 19:56 | 19:59 | 20:02 | 20:05|
|17:49 | 17:52 | 17:55 | 17:58 | 18:01 | 18:04 | 18:49 | 18:52 | 18:55 | 18:58 | 19:01 | 19:04 | 19:49 | 19:52 | 19:55 | 19:58 | 20:01 | 20:04|
- 2012 Greyhound Derby Final Betting Coolavanny Bert short odds to win prize
- Coral Essex Vase Odds Back Aero Majestic in the Romford betting
- William Hill Oaks Odds Silverview Perky a marginal favourite at Wimbledon
- Yorkshire St Leger Odds Droopys Arshavin a marginal favourite at Doncaster
- Betfair Laurels Odds Betting predicts Eden Star will shine at Belle Vue
- Henlow Derby Odds Taylors Sky hot favourite in the betting
- William Hill Greyhound St Leger Odds Aero Majestic and Blue Bee dominate betting
- Greyhound Grand National Odds Blackhall Prince heads betting at Wimbledon