Greyhound Racing Tips
Our resident tipsters will be looking through the form guides to dig out those all-important winners. Make sure you come back to have a look what they are tipping up for future greyhound racing.
Odell To Sparkle On Sensational Sheffield Card
Droopys Odell was a fine winner of the Racing Post Juvenile last time he was seen on the Sky Sports cameras and the exciting Seamus Cahill-trained speedster can bag more glory tonight and land victory in Sheffield's Ladbrokes Trainers Championship 500 Dogs at 9:19pm.
He battled past Redbrick Stuart in that Wimbledon contest and if he can reproduce that sort of run then he maybe able to deal with a relatively difficult draw and stay on in the closing stages to land the prize in what is a wide open renewal on a terrific card from the Steel City.
Paul Young's Jaytee Jules can storm to victory in the Ladbrokes Trainers Championship 500 Bitches at 8:49pm, if she can show her customary early dash from the boxes and when clearing the two rivals on her inside, she can assert down the back straight and propel clear of classy field.
Charlie Lister will have some red-hot odds-on favourites heading to Sheffield, but Farloe Tango has to be the standout runner for the multiple Greyhound Derby-winning trainer and even the though the skinny odds may not appeal to many it's tough to see the St Leger winner getting beat in the Ladbrokes Trainers Championship 720 at 8:34pm.
9:19pm Ladbrokes Trainers Championship 500 Dogs
Droopys Odell (4pts Win) - CLICK HERE FOR LATEST ODDS
8:49pm Ladbrokes Trainers Championship 500 Bitches
Jaytee Jules (5pts Win) - CLICK HERE FOR LATEST ODDS
Greyhound Tipping Clues
Tipping a winner is always difficult, especially when the action is live on Sky Sports, as some of the top greyhound talents around are contesting some ultra-competitive competitions.
However, we will try to put you on the right track with some pointers for picking those all-important greyhound winners.
- Check the dog's previous form at the track
- Look towards a greyhounds who has good recent form
- Mark Wallis and Charlie Lister are names to watch out for when the action is shown on Sky Sports
- Look for a dog with early pace to make the first bend in front
- Trap draws can sometimes play a huge part in a race, so make sure you have chosen a dog who has good form from the allocated trap
|17:50 | 17:53 | 17:56 | 17:59 | 18:02 | 18:05 | 18:50 | 18:53 | 18:56 | 18:59 | 19:02 | 19:05 | 19:50 | 19:53 | 19:56 | 19:59 | 20:02 | 20:05|
|17:49 | 17:52 | 17:55 | 17:58 | 18:01 | 18:04 | 18:49 | 18:52 | 18:55 | 18:58 | 19:01 | 19:04 | 19:49 | 19:52 | 19:55 | 19:58 | 20:01 | 20:04|
- 2012 Greyhound Derby Final Betting Coolavanny Bert short odds to win prize
- Coral Essex Vase Odds Back Aero Majestic in the Romford betting
- William Hill Oaks Odds Silverview Perky a marginal favourite at Wimbledon
- Yorkshire St Leger Odds Droopys Arshavin a marginal favourite at Doncaster
- Betfair Laurels Odds Betting predicts Eden Star will shine at Belle Vue
- Henlow Derby Odds Taylors Sky hot favourite in the betting
- William Hill Greyhound St Leger Odds Aero Majestic and Blue Bee dominate betting
- Greyhound Grand National Odds Blackhall Prince heads betting at Wimbledon