Greyhound Racing Tips
Our resident tipsters will be looking through the form guides to dig out those all-important winners. Make sure you come back to have a look what they are tipping up for future greyhound racing.
Greyhound Tipping Clues
Tipping a winner is always difficult, especially when the action is live on Sky Sports, as some of the top greyhound talents around are contesting some ultra-competitive competitions.
However, we will try to put you on the right track with some pointers for picking those all-important greyhound winners.
- Check the dog's previous form at the track
- Look towards a greyhounds who has good recent form
- Mark Wallis and Charlie Lister are names to watch out for when the action is shown on Sky Sports
- Look for a dog with early pace to make the first bend in front
- Trap draws can sometimes play a huge part in a race, so make sure you have chosen a dog who has good form from the allocated trap
|17:50 | 17:53 | 17:56 | 17:59 | 18:02 | 18:05 | 18:50 | 18:53 | 18:56 | 18:59 | 19:02 | 19:05 | 19:50 | 19:53 | 19:56 | 19:59 | 20:02 | 20:05|
|17:49 | 17:52 | 17:55 | 17:58 | 18:01 | 18:04 | 18:49 | 18:52 | 18:55 | 18:58 | 19:01 | 19:04 | 19:49 | 19:52 | 19:55 | 19:58 | 20:01 | 20:04|
- 2012 Greyhound Derby Final Betting Coolavanny Bert short odds to win prize
- Coral Essex Vase Odds Back Aero Majestic in the Romford betting
- William Hill Oaks Odds Silverview Perky a marginal favourite at Wimbledon
- Yorkshire St Leger Odds Droopys Arshavin a marginal favourite at Doncaster
- Betfair Laurels Odds Betting predicts Eden Star will shine at Belle Vue
- Henlow Derby Odds Taylors Sky hot favourite in the betting
- William Hill Greyhound St Leger Odds Aero Majestic and Blue Bee dominate betting
- Greyhound Grand National Odds Blackhall Prince heads betting at Wimbledon