Greyhound Racing Tips
Our resident tipsters will be looking through the form guides to dig out those all-important winners. Make sure you come back to have a look what they are tipping up for future greyhound racing.
Rebel To Rule In Classic Final At Sunderland
Irish star Toolmaker Scot will be a warm favourite for Wednesday's William Hill Classic final, which takes centre stage on Sky Sports at 9:08pm, but if Southfield Jock were to break on terms then the pair could come together in the early stages of the 450m showpiece, leaving the door open for another contender.
One that catches the eye at a big price is Elaine Parker's COOLAVANNY REBEL CdCGreyhound Tipping Clues , who was just edged out by the aforementioned Southfield Jock in their semi-final clash, but at huge odds he could be worth taking a gamble with, as he's sure to be flying home late, and he is the one to be with here.
9:08pm Sunderland - William Hill Classic
- Coolavanny Rebel to win @ 8/1 with Betfred
Greyhound Tipping Clues
Tipping a winner is always difficult, especially when the action is live on Sky Sports, as some of the top greyhound talents around are contesting some ultra-competitive competitions.
However, we will try to put you on the right track with some pointers for picking those all-important greyhound winners.
- Check the dog's previous form at the track
- Look towards a greyhounds who has good recent form
- Mark Wallis and Charlie Lister are names to watch out for when the action is shown on Sky Sports
- Look for a dog with early pace to make the first bend in front
- Trap draws can sometimes play a huge part in a race, so make sure you have chosen a dog who has good form from the allocated trap