Henlow Greyhound Racing
Racing has been taking place at this track since 1923 as straight racing it was not until 1927 that circuit races began here. There is a crowd capacity here of 1000 and ample parking for 400 vehicles.
Races here take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. Racing starts at 7.35pm on Thursday and at 7.45pm Friday & Saturday.
The track at Henlow is 412 metres in circumference with the run to first bend being 60 metres, races here comprise of 277, 460, 550, 692 and 870 metres. The hare type that is used here is the Swaffham McGee.
Harlow Racing Nights
Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Carlsberg Tetley Challenge
- Puppy Cup (460m)
- Bedfordshire derby (460m)
- Stondon St Leger(692m)
Henlow Track Records
|250m||Quivers Ace||14.92 sec||07.06.07|
- 2012 Greyhound Derby Final Betting Coolavanny Bert short odds to win prize
- Coral Essex Vase Odds Back Aero Majestic in the Romford betting
- William Hill Oaks Odds Silverview Perky a marginal favourite at Wimbledon
- Yorkshire St Leger Odds Droopys Arshavin a marginal favourite at Doncaster
- Betfair Laurels Odds Betting predicts Eden Star will shine at Belle Vue
- Henlow Derby Odds Taylors Sky hot favourite in the betting
- William Hill Greyhound St Leger Odds Aero Majestic and Blue Bee dominate betting
- Greyhound Grand National Odds Blackhall Prince heads betting at Wimbledon