Mildenhall Greyhound Racing
Mildenhall is with easy reach of Newmarket and Cambridge and is one of the largest greyhound racing stadiums in the country with room for 8,000 spectators and parking available for 5,000. Other events that take place at the Stadium include stock car and banger racing.
Race days are Tuesday and Friday evenings from 7.30pm, trials are held every Wednesday for owners and trainers.
The circumference of the track is 325 metres with race distances held here being 220, 375, 545, 700, 870 and 1025 metres. The hare type used at this course is the swaffham.
Mildenhall Racing Nights
Tuesday & Friday
Mildenhall Track Records
|220m||Lots of Jolly||13.39 sec||26.10.93|
|545m||Lady Small Paws||33.76||26.02.01|
- 2012 Greyhound Derby Final Betting Coolavanny Bert short odds to win prize
- Coral Essex Vase Odds Back Aero Majestic in the Romford betting
- William Hill Oaks Odds Silverview Perky a marginal favourite at Wimbledon
- Yorkshire St Leger Odds Droopys Arshavin a marginal favourite at Doncaster
- Betfair Laurels Odds Betting predicts Eden Star will shine at Belle Vue
- Henlow Derby Odds Taylors Sky hot favourite in the betting
- William Hill Greyhound St Leger Odds Aero Majestic and Blue Bee dominate betting
- Greyhound Grand National Odds Blackhall Prince heads betting at Wimbledon