Poole Greyhound Racing
The stadium is known as Wave 105 due to sponsorship from the local radio station. As well as dog racing the stadium also plays house to speedway racing and has a capacity for 2,500 dog racing fans.
The stadium was built in 1933 and up until 1994 the stadium was also used as the home for Poole Town. Dog racing was first started here during 1960 but was stopped in 1990 before returning again in 1994.
The track is 400 metres in circumference and the distances that are raced here are 250, 450, 640 and 840 metres. The hare type used at Poole Stadium is the Outside Swaffham.
Poole Racing Nights
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Golden Crest (February)
Poole Trap Statistics
Poole Track Records
|640m||Manners Slaney/Wise Totty||38.74||13.10.07/08.09.10|
- 2012 Greyhound Derby Final Betting Coolavanny Bert short odds to win prize
- Coral Essex Vase Odds Back Aero Majestic in the Romford betting
- William Hill Oaks Odds Silverview Perky a marginal favourite at Wimbledon
- Yorkshire St Leger Odds Droopys Arshavin a marginal favourite at Doncaster
- Betfair Laurels Odds Betting predicts Eden Star will shine at Belle Vue
- Henlow Derby Odds Taylors Sky hot favourite in the betting
- William Hill Greyhound St Leger Odds Aero Majestic and Blue Bee dominate betting
- Greyhound Grand National Odds Blackhall Prince heads betting at Wimbledon