Belle VueTrack Betting Page
Belle Vue is located in the north of England in the Gorton area of Manchester, as well as greyhound racing the track is also the venue for Stockcar and Speedway racing. The stadium can hold up to 4,300 spectators and has onsite free parking for over 400 vehicles.
The track was originally opened in 1926 and was the first ever site of dog racing in the United Kingdom, It is owned by GRA (Greyhound Racing Association)who own this and five other greyhound tracks nationwide.
The company has recently invested £20 million in a modernisation program to bring the latest technology and comfort to racing fans along with the latest technology that includes a photo finish system and four Dog Betting Systems that are available for people with learning or communication difficulties.
Also included in the revamp is a sports bar with more than enough viewing screens there is also a restaurant that will sit 400 patrons as well as the six licensed bars on site.
The course is 395 metres round with the first bend coming it at 103 metres and races are ran in the following distances 237, 465, 647 and 875 metres.
Belle Vue Racing Nights
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Belle Vue Events
Belle Vue hosts many events throughout the racing calendar including its own Bookmakers Gorton Cup. The venue generally holds meetings on Tuesday, Thursday Friday and Saturdays.
- The Belle Vue Bookmakers Gorton Cup
- The Colin Harney Northern Oaks
- The Ben Holms Northern Flat
- The Keith Swain Manchester Puppy Cup
- The GRA Stayers Grand
- The Strongbow Cider Gorton Cup
- The Dransfield Stayers
- The Belle Vue Bookmakers Northern Oaks
- The Wafcol Cock O' The North
- The Carling Manchester Puppy Cup
- The Carling Stayers Grand
- The William Hill Laurels
|237m||Little Flash||14.02 sec||July 2005|
|260m||Drumcove Lad||14.96||October 2011|
|260mh||Blond Chief||15.76||February 2006|
|470m||Barnfield On Air||27.20||October 2007|
|590m||Blakefield Jack||35.03||September 2015|
|878m||Roxholme Girl||54.33||March 2006|
Belle Vue Stadium
Manchester M18 7BA
- Deposit and place an initial bet of between £10 and £20
- If your bet loses, Paddy Power will refund your stake, up to a maximum of £20
- Unlike most other offers, your stake is returned to you as cash!