HenlowTrack Betting Page
Racing has been taking place at this track since 1923 as straight racing it was not until 1927 that circuit races began here. There is a crowd capacity here of 1000 and ample parking for 400 vehicles.
Races here take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. Racing starts at 7.35pm on Thursday and at 7.45pm Friday & Saturday.
The track at Henlow is 412 metres in circumference with the run to first bend being 60 metres, races here comprise of 277, 460, 550, 692 and 870 metres. The hare type that is used here is the Swaffham McGee.
Henlow Racing Nights
Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Carlsberg Tetley Challenge
- Puppy Cup (460m)
- Bedfordshire derby (460m)
- Stondon St Leger(692m)
Henlow Track Records
|250m||Quivers Ace||14.92 sec||June 2007|
|277m||Droopys Bocelli||16.26||December 2009|
|460m||Taylors Sky||27.08||October 2011|
|460mh||Bomber Bailey||28.20||July 2009|
|550m||Airport Captain||32.94||July 2013|
|692m||Dazzle Special||42.02||March 2009|
|870m||Midway Skipper||54.93||August 2009|
- Deposit and place an initial bet of between £10 and £20
- If your bet loses, Paddy Power will refund your stake, up to a maximum of £20
- Unlike most other offers, your stake is returned to you as cash!