NottinghamTrack Betting Page
Nottingham Greyhound Racing
The dog racing stadium in Nottingham is located just 3 miles from the city centre and right next to Nottingham Racecourse. The stadium can hold 1,500 spectators with ample parking for 1,000.
Race meetings are held on Monday evenings, Tuesday mornings and Friday and Saturday evenings.
The track here is 437 metres, with the first bend coming in at 85 metres for a 500 metre race and at 55 metres when the race is 700 metres, other distances raced here are 305, 480, 680, 700, 730, 885, 905 and 925 metres. The hare type used here is the outside Swaffham McGee.
Nottingham Racing Nights
Monday, Friday & Saturday
- Futurity Cup (January - 500m Puppy Event)
- The Grolsch Grand Prix (April - 700m)
- The Produce Stakes (May - 500m Briitsh Bred Only)
- The Betfred Puppy Oaks (July - 500m Puppy Bitches Event)
- The Betfred Select Stakes (July - 500m)
- The Betfred Select Stayers Stakes (July - 730m)
- The Carling Puppy Classic (August - 500m Puppy Event)
- The National Oaks (September - 500m Bitches only)
- The Autumn Puppy Cup (October - 500m Puppy Event)
- The Betfred Eclipse (November - 500m)
- The Stadium Bookmakers National Sprint (December - 305m)
- BAGS Track Championship - December 23
Nottingham Track Records
|305m||Jumeirah Duabi||17.45 sec||December 2012|
|480m||Swift Hoffman||28.07||July 2014|
|500m||Sawpit Sensation||29.16||November 2012|
|680m||Fabulous Shanty||41.06||March 2013|
|730m||Romantic Rambo||44.11||July 2014|
|885m||Lisnakill Cathal||55.68||July 2004|
|905m||Art Banksy||56.90||July 2014|
Nottingham Greyhound Stadium
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply