RomfordTrack Betting Page
Romford Greyhound Racing
Dog racing takes place here on Thursday and Saturday daytime and on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings. The venue has a capacity for 4,300 spectators with parking available for 380 vehicles, however there is ample access of public transport.
The length of the track at Romford is 350 metres, the run in to the first bend is 67 metres. Distances that are raced here are 225, 400, 575, 750 and 925 metres. The hare type that is used at Romford Stadium is the Outside Swaffham.
The stadium was the host to the event in January 2011 which saw a triple photo finish that was announced as a 3 way dead heat for the first time in greyhound racing history.
Romford Racing Nights
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Romford Greyhound Events
- Golden Sprint (April)
- Champion Stakes (September)
- Puppy Cup (October)
- Essex Vase (December)
Romford Track Records
|225m||Tearaway John||13.28 sec||March 2010|
|400m||Eden Star||23.34||September 2011|
|575m||Adageo Bob||34.67||December 2014|
|715m||Scurlogue Champ||44.18||April 1985|
|750m||Avit On Bertha||46.37||December 2012|
|925m||Aero Rebel||58.62||December 2012|
Coral Romford Greyhound Stadium
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply