WimbledonTrack Betting Page
Wimbledon is one of the most famous greyhound racing stadiums even more so since the demise of Walthamstow Stadium and plays host to the annual Greyhound Derby, the most prestigious event on the dog racing calendar.
Dog racing events at Wimbledon Stadium are held here on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday evenings. The purpose built venue has a capacity of 6,000 spectators and has parking available for 500 cars.
The track at Wimbledon is 412 metres and the run in to the first band is 90 metres. The model of Hare used here is the Swaffham McGee. Distances that are raced here include 273, 480, 687 and 894 metres.W
Wimbledon Racing Nights
Friday & Saturday
Major Wimbledon Events
- Racing Post Juvenile (January)
- Stan James Springbok (February)
- Greyhound Derby (June)
- Puppy Derby (September)
- Stan James Grand National (October)
- William Hill St Leger (November)
- William Hill Oaks (December)
|273m||Skate On||15.82 sec||May 2014|
|480m||Eden The Kid||27.95||May 2015|
|480mh||Toomaline Jack||28.96||June 2010|
|687m||Millwards Teddy||41.13||June 2015|
|894m||Roxholme Magic||54.78||June 2016|
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply